Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Vegan
- 55g NUA Naturals Coconut oil
- 2 Cups GF Oats
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 120g NUA Naturals Agave Nectar
- 2 tbsp. NUA Naturals Milled Chia
- 90ml Water
- 30g NUA Naturals Cacao Nibs
- 30g NUA Naturals Hemp Seeds
- 1 tsp. NUA Naturals Vanilla Powder
- 250g Almond butter
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mixed the milled chia with water and allow to set for 10 mins to make an egg replacer.
- In a large bowl combine agave and coconut oil until creamy.
- Add chia egg replacer, vanilla and baking soda to creamed mix and stir well.
- Add almond butter and stir.
- Finally stir in the oats, hemp seeds and cacao nubs.
- Place spoonfuls of batter on a lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Make 20-30 cookies depending on the size.
All NUA Naturals Ingredients are available from www.nuanaturals.com