Gluten Free | Vegan | Dairy Free
Makes 10 Scones
- 75g NUA Naturals White Mulberries
- 120ml Nut Milk (Hemp or Almond)
- 80ml Water
- 135g White Rice Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 3 tbsp. NUA Naturals Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. NUA Naturals Milled Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp. NUA Naturals Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 tbsp. NUA Naturals Lucuma Powder
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. NUA Naturals Vanilla Powder
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Mix the chia and water together and set aside for 10 mins to set.
- Mix together flour, lucuma, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, beat chia mix, palm sugar, sea salt, coconut oil, vanilla and milk together.
- Gradually stir the wet mix into the flour mixture alternating with the mulberries, a little at a time, until just combined.
- Do not over mix; batter will be thick.
- Drop generous spoonfuls onto a greased baking pan.
- Bake 17-20 minutes or until edges begin to turn golden.
All NUA Naturals Ingredients are available from www.nuanaturals.com